HOW TO BLOCK YOUR EX AND WHATEVER APPEALS TO YOU

Your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't want to leave you alone? they don't seem to want to let go of you, well this write-up is for you. They wouldn't pester you after you read this and put everything to practice.

 Here are a few ways to cut complete contact with your ex-significant other:

  1. I think you like blocking people.
  2. I'm definitely not here to talk about how to block your ex because I don't know how😂😂
  3. I got you and you know it😉😎
Hi, Familia! It's safe to say that it's been over a month and I'm sorry😥😪. It hasn't been tough or anything because we all know it gets tough sometimes so there's no point hammering on that anymore, stay positive keeds!😏😎

Contrary to my subconscious suggestion that we close up this space, I have been writing my exams and you know final year exams are not really easy like that. The people who said that once you complete a semester in uni your lecturers don't go back to it lied a lot, they lied! And I must find all of them to shout in their faces🙂. 

As I write this, I have an exam in two days; it's my last exam for 400 level first semester and graduation is getting closer than I think😮😫. I'm definitely very close to a mental breakdown, mo le su kun 😅😭😢.



The breakdown come get stages: 

First, I prep myself, giving my spirit man motivational quotes from the depths of my heart

Second, I start my work or reading

Third, I panic, full-blown panic! but plot twist no one knows that I'm panicking🙂😶

Then, I decide to eat. Food didn't offend me and I started waking up hungry the moment I entered my twenties, please tell me it's not only me😕.

Food definitely comes with feeling drowsy, abi I'm the one that likes sleep? I sleep in between my breakdown because my mommy did not give birth to me to die.

My panic wakes me from sleep, and I feel like I've failed my ancestors. Kai! "Adetola, rise up! wake up! Now determines your future" It's like my mommy is advising me from my sleep.

And that's how I continue my work with me having a complete mental breakdown, it's not the best but it worsens the situations in some cases. 

"Adetola, rise up! wake up! Now determines your future"

I have been surviving but I heard survival rate is between 10% to 15%, don't ask me where I got my statistics from just know that aye fe le die😂😅. I have seminar work that I'm trying to piece together but it doesn't want to be pieced together! the seminar is rude and disrespectful😪. My supervisor doesn't seem bothered that my future is a little bleak, he's just living his life besides he didn't send me to study Biochemistry. My internal screams are getting louder but nobody can hear because they are internal😂. I'm on a quest to find myself whether as biochemist or as a human being, please pray that I find what my shadow is looking for.

In the midst of all this rogbodiyan, I think I'm still maintaining beauty because I refuse to look like the world is falling apart on my head, ah! my enemies mustn't laugh at me😎. They must see that my appearance is giving whenever I step out of my room or else wahala fe so.

I wouldn't forget to mention that my life has reached it's peak of boredom and boringness but I'm alive and where there is life, there is hope.😊😎. It's like all my talking stages are passing me by, I'm only viewing status on Whatsapp, I scroll through Instagram to fawn over celebrity crushes living faraway from where I am, my Webtoon app is not resting; I'm reading comics almost everyday now, TikTok is not left out, infact it is the baba of everything; I'm watching orisirisi video on the app. Somebody is supposed to say "Ah, sorry, Adetola. You'll be fine", me I will now say "Thank you" and continue scrolling on TikTok. I sha know that this time will pass me by and my phone will rest from playing the same songs over and over.😂😂

I would be documenting my final year diaries on this space so my posting may not be as consistent as before because the a lot is just beginning and I don't want to lose track of you guys so please bear with me if I only post once a month just know that I wouldn't keep you waiting. in the next 6 months, I'll definitely be done with this phase by God's grace, I hope we all hold out till then. Thank you for always supporting The Deepsea Writer, I love you all.

See you soon, sooner than you expect.

Love, 

Adetola❤💖

Before I go this time, here are the musical stories:

The Contortionist by Melanie Martinez

Sunkissing by Hailee Steinfield

Movies by Conan Gray

H2O by Naika

And that's how you can cut complete contact with your ex. 

Stick to this page for more updates and stay away from toxic love.💝🤍

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts