FOR NOTHING; do not be afraid

 

I feel like I am afraid for nothing

I feel like the walls are crumbling

Apparently they are still standing


I feel like I am losing

But here I am winning

I feel like I'm hating

But loving is breathing


Let my world not stop spinning

Because my fear is baseless.

Let my star keep shinning 

Because I am timeless


I'll rise through the fears that have held me.

I'll love with the heart that I'm mending

and

If truly I am afraid for nothing

Let me keep seeing the sun shine.


xoxo

Adetola

Jan. '23


Hey Lovelies.

Thank you for reading again💓

Our Musical Stories

Afterlife by Hailee Steinfield

Timeless by Jon Bellion

Deniro by Alec Benjamin

MEAN! by Madeline The Person

Hopefully I'll see you soon😍

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I feel like I am afraid for nothing". That describes me most times. Amazing one Adétólá. Loved it. Truly 'Timeless'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading ❤️
      It's sometimes okay to be afraid but most times we are scared for nothing. We'll definitely be okay

      Delete
  3. " I feel like I am losing
    But here I am winning
    I feel like I'm hating
    But loving is breathing "

    The MVP of this poem(??) [Gosh I hope I don't sound stupid right now, it’s a poem right?]
    You should probably print it, highlight this part, and frame it...cos it's beautiful 😍 ❤ 💯

    Comman teach me plix😂😫
    Great work as always!!🤝🏽💯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't you don't sound stupid, it's definitely a poem😂😂.
      But actually my favourite line is "I'll love with the heart that I'm mending" because it describes me on so many levels.
      I'm just happy to share this beauty with everyone. Thank you 😍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts