A PEEK INTO MY RECENT SHEGE

Even in the midst of shege banza, Alhamdulilah!!!

Hello my country people, it's your girl James Brown... kai, Olorun ma je!!!😅😅 .

It's been the longest while and I'm glad to be partly back. I'm sorry but school dey show me shege, na so so debit alert, hot sun! emphasis on hot!!! My fair skin is getting darker and I don't want to cry too much or else my beauty go just disappear😧😧. Asides from all these, I hope y'all are doing okay and not chopping cane from Sapa like I am doing👀.


I'm definitely going through a lot, e never plenty yet and I am surrounded by beautiful people so I guess a win is a win and that's on periodtttt!!! yass queen!

I'm going to narrate my recent ordeals in order of least recent to the one that the recent is giving recent!!! So since last week my department has been doing boju boju with NUC and it's my coursemates and me that they are using as left and right forwards in this their game. First, H.O.D. said we should submit documents that we last had access to four years ago, na so all of us begin dey do Gulder ultimate search for these documents. I had to call my mommy who was busy chilling with Jesus and her babe in Kaduna to join me in my search; whatever we are looking for we go find am las las. This woman ehhhnnn! Na only God fit bless her and her husband because if them no dey your girl no go dey also. I found all the documents sha. Glory be to God.

IT defense too dey! Na the real 'Osanobua, who do me like this?' War against education and it's present frontiers; lecturers😢😢. My classmates and I prepared slides like say na international seminar we wan do; that one smooth, I made confam slides that cost me few hours out of my sleep hours. E reach my turn to present and na me be the second person wey present that day 'deep sigh' My heart wan cut; wetin I wan talk now wey go make slight sense? I still dey reason my matter as I dey present, trust me now as the freestyle boss that I am, I rapped my way through the presentation; remain small make Kendrick Lamar adopt me 😎😎 but all my rap game got defeated by the time they wan ask me question. The first one wey hit me be like tsunami; black urine tsunami!!! Me wey never see black urine before my lecturer ask me about am; "What is the medical condition attached to black urine and which amino acids are present in the urine?" My brain went into incognito mode; nowhere to be found, all of them come dey look me like say I be departmental disgrace; chai!!! Mo ni aye black urine o le da se. Jaundice question too dey; "When you can't carry the child home for naming ceremony?" How my lecturer take know say I don born still dey shock me till today. Simple yellow limbs and yellow eyes wey dem suppose talk make I give them answer sharp sharp; they con over describe am and na my fish their hook catch, Oluwa e gbami ooo!

After I try my best person con talk say, "you presented well but didn't answer well" Them use me catch their daily cruise and I wept, literally wept. Na God's hands the result dey like this.


Back to our accreditation story. H.O.D. talk say on top the documents wey we don submit make we add our IT logbook join; I no too shock because na my school, them fit fly go Mars for accreditation. The accreditation day came finally and my H.O.D. decide to use me as one of the sacrificial lambs; Jesus died for us all, why should we die again? We thank God say things went smoothly and blood no flow.

The NUC people call me, ask for my name but them no be yoruba people so we did a little spelling bee before they proceeded to ask questions. I talk wetin I suppose talk; positive answers by the way because who no wan graduate hands in the air? Everything be like say we dey do skit but thank God say we don shoot the skit finish.


It's been an interesting couple of weeks since I resumed school but these are the highlights.

I'm really sorry I've been MIA for a few weeks, please blame school. Vacation is soon and I'll be going home soon so Christmas will be thrilling!!! So stay tuned and watch the space!!!


I'll keep trying but don't stop praying for me.

XOXO

Adetola💓

I'll see you soon!

In the mean time check out these musical stories;

Tag you're it by Melanie Martinez

No Regrets by Show Dem Camp & Moelogo

Comments

  1. This is one of kind. Truly relatable. Funny and interesting. Adétólá really knows how to get the hearts of her writers. Success dear. Success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 🥺.
      I'm seeing your comment in a long while and it's giving me goosebumps, I'm so happy 🥺😩

      Delete
    2. You welcome. Truly inspirational. Loved it.
      Have an amazing break.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True true Everything be like say we dey shoot skit... This is lovely btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just had a way of making me the reader stay glued … 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two months later...
    I hope sapa still isn't dealing as bad with you 😂

    The immediate silence when you heard the first question must have been soo loud 😭🥲 Goshh!!!! Lecturers can be THE WORST OF 💯😭
    Pèlé, our writer😫😭

    As Jesus kon be our elder brother as per firstborn of the brethren basis, it doesn't mean we too should sacrificial lambs too na 😭😭😭😫😫😫

    Omo x10000

    For the first time, I already know a song you recommended. I clap for my self 😂👏🏽
    I like Tag you're it...great song. This was an awesome read 🤌🏽👏🏽👊🏼🤝🏽💯🔥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sapa is just there; it's like there's no escape from him😫😫.
      Funny how I wasn't silent, I told him that I hadn't come across black urine.😫
      I feel like a music influencer already, 😂😂.
      Thank you for reading ❤️.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts