DEAR LOVER: A Finished Woman's P.O.V.

For you my love,
I'll swim across oceans,
Walk on hot coals,
Yes, for you my love.

Dear Lover,

To the lover living freely in my head and in my dreams.
Your rent is due Uncle! Oh you thought it was going to be free for life? Sorry to burst your bubble Baby boy; nothing goes for nothing.

To the lover running to and fro my mind and my heart.
Stop running! The grass stopped growing because you're trampling on them. Wait! Are you even Usain Bolt? Or you don't understand that the grass is part of aesthetics? Why do you think running would solve all our problems? Think again Sweetheart.

To the lover taking away my breath.
I don't want to die yet, I am still young and so are you.
Or do you want to go to jail for Murder Abi na Homicide?
It's a life sentence so don't fall victim.

To the lover clouding my sense of reasoning and judgement.
Now I know your real aim, you want me to think out if the box everytime but outside the box isn't the right train of thoughts. 
If I go insane, did you study Psychiatry? I doubt that Honey cakes.

To my lover that lives rent free in my head and dreams.
To my lover that runs through my heart and mind.
To my lover that leaves me breathless everytime I see him.
To my lover that clouds my sense of reasoning and judgement.
I wouldn't have it any other way because doing life with you makes me a woman beyond human comprehension.

Even if your rent is due and you aren't Usain Bolt.
Even if the thought of you makes me lightheaded and ecstatic.
Even though I go insane and butterflies flood my belly everytime you're in sight, I love you still.



Yours Always,
Your Finished Woman❤️


Konnichiwa
I'm here saying Hello with my face buried in my palms 🥲.
It's been too too long and we both know it.
If you read this it means you are the real MVP😩
And I'm grateful for you ❤️.
Thank you for Sticking to The Deepsea Writer.
It's a gradual process of repair and I'll be commencing my 'Finished Woman' series on the blog🥳.

Enjoy the first of many
And anticipate the rest of many.
All my love 😘
Adétọ́lá❤️

Our Musical Stories
Clouds by Jvke 
Heaven by Bazzi.
See you 😍



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts