A PART TWO FOR BIMIBI

Blows dust and removes cobwebs!💨💨

 People of earth,

Boys and Girls,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Labrinth, Sia and Diplo... plus Bimibi.

Wait, pause and rewind.

Hi, guys welcome to another day to rant. I know you all missed me and I missed you too. Adetola can be very meticulous; she considered bringing me back more than twice, I'm like who needs time to think about all that!

I'm here on Venus, I can't just stop the feeling 😘.

You definitely know why I am here again. Another round of reporting people to you, eyin fans mi.

That's how last week, Mope and I went out together. Before, we embarked on this journey, I don tell Mope say if any member of the male species community should stop her on the road, I'll leave. No be me dem kuku wan follow talk, abi now, no be me get big yansh. Mope agreed that if it happens I could leave her alone; but na that last week her suitors realize say them no wan get sense. As usual, Mope and I were on our way from class, you can imagine how tired I was, it was now at that time one yokozuna idiot decided to stop us. "Mope, mo ti n lo o" I whispered slightly into her ear so that her suitor will not disturb me. She nodded okay and as I was about continuing my journey, I just heard "Wait for your friend now". Ori mi koko gbona wa nii; my head first hot come! This overpriced human being decided that he wanted to disgrace my shadow and guess what? Mope didn't say anything because she had reluctantly nodded for me to proceed. Wait first! Is it that I don't have job to do nii or you think it is right for you to keep people waiting because you want to toast somebody or because somebody is toasting you. See let us respect our old age with the small adulthood that we have entered and stop doing like people that war is fighting; war will not fight us in Jesus name, Amen.

As if aseju is not enough already, some people in God's jurisdiction have decided that they want to be smoking Shisha. Me, I'm not holding anybody oh but as Ayra don talk for her song o ni reason, e get why Ministry of Health talk say smokers are liable to die young. Mind you don't go around telling people that 'Abimibiola said I will die if I smoke'. I didn't say anything it is just your spirit man that wants to da e laamu that's why you think smoking weed is an option. Let us assume that you have lung cancer tomorrow, no offense ooo but we are just assuming. The lung cancer now look at you and say you should pack up and go to your creator shey the people that you leave behind will be happy with you? I'm just a little bit curious, I just wanna know because if my own family member or friend should die I'll be extremely sad. If you now decide that you don't want to hear word, please in God's name do not, I repeat; do not bring your shisha to my side because I will slap that weed smoking emere out of you. Whatever you do that concerns smoking please avoid me, olorun o ni je a ri ibi.

At this point one would think this is a skit😂😒

I know somebody reading this will now say that my own is too much, let it be too much because I will not free you people; we are meant for each other😉🤣.

Now let us talk about people that usually over do. set awon "I don't know how y'all do it but I know this method is wrong" Who ask you? I'm very sure nobody did. It's a whole different scenario if you decide to teach them a different method of doing that particular thing instead of not contributing to what they are doing and then coming out of nowhere to open your mouth waa that their method is wrong. Haba! no be only you sabi how dem dey do things, there are so many different ways of carrying out some particular tasks but some over sabi human being will now come and put down somebody's method. Desist from such evil ways!!!🙄😏.

What would be my gain if I don't mention family members in this edition? Abi is it only me that some actions carried out by some particular family members irritates? Like why would an older cousin and when I mean older; I mean a cousin with children that are just 4 years younger than you, why would they want to have body contact with you all the time? Like excuse me sir, I am no longer a child why would you want me to be sitting on your laps? Why? Are you that friendly or there are some loose screws in your head sir? With all due respect sir, shey e fe stupid bayii? What is this new found attachment sir? I haven't seen you in three years and the first thing you are doing when I see you is wanting to touch me anyhow, sir please let your head be correct or stabbing you in the night will correct it for you😎😐.

With all due respect sir, shey e fe stupid bayii? 

It's not over yet ooo. Please who is a daddy? I strongly believe that a daddy is one's father either adoptive, biological or foster. I don't think your mother's aunt's last son should be called your daddy; what qualifies him to be your daddy, where was he when your original daddy was paying your school fees? where did he hide when you were billing your original daddy for up keep money? abi he misplaced his own children so he's now looking for who will call him daddy by fire by force? I'm this pained because I met my mum's cousin last year for the first time, I definitely made the mistake of greeting him because what he used to answer me was very stupid; "Is that how you will greet me?" Excuse me sir, I do not know who you are, is there a special way of greeting you? I made the second mistake of being extra when I greeted again and my Grandma had nothing to say other than "He's your daddy". Hell nah! He is just some extra attention seeker; my daddy knows better than to ask for greeting after I've greeted him. God will not make us annoying older adults ooo.

I like trouble but I don't like empty promises. Let us be careful when we are telling people that we love them. Don't think that I'm anti-love, just take it as a friendly tip because if you come to my side and tell me you love me then disappear for a long time, when you decide to reappear I will first shout on your head before I listen to whatever excuse you have. You can't toy with my feelings and all will be well, olorun o ni je o. Respect yourself and don't be the reason somebody will be crying at 3am in the midnight; they might switch it up and curse you. Please avoid being cursed in the midnight because inside Yoruba film the curse used to catch the cursed when they place it in the midnight; I'm just saying😂🥴.

I know I might be too young to advise you but take it or leave it, don't do what they didn't send you to do. In every situation try to keep to yourself; prying into other people's business will not get any of us anywhere. Let us be guided and not say what we didn't witness, it is danger-lous.

I think I'll be back soon to your screens, don't forget me and show my girl Adetola some love.

Thank you and God bless.

Abimibiola.





Happy New Month!!!😘

It's been too long and I am so sorry

I wouldn't blame school too much, I'll just put most of the blame on my mental health 😂😅

I trust that we are doing okay and pushing it slowly.

Life is step by step, let's treat it that way.

And if you don't mind here are the musical stories for this round

Organise by Asake

Misconceptions by Lecrae

Sorry To Me Too by Julia Micheals

Hope by NF

We Go Down Together by Dove Cameron x Khalid

I'm not good at keeping promises but I do assure you that I'll be back soon, soon enough.

Thank you for reading once again

Love,

Adetola❤ 

Comments

  1. I was jotting down as I was reading. Valuable advice or should I say advices.😀
    You just have a way of keeping your readers glued to their screens adetola. Amazing one.
    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      I'm glad I caught your fancy
      And please don't take it weirdly but I missed reading your comments 😂❤️

      Delete
    2. Not at all.
      I do anticipate every write up from you.
      Your writing is like watching a well directed Movie.
      Keep growing in grace😎

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts