PARALLEL UNIVERSE

It's safe to say that females live in their self created parallel universe. 

"Aliyah's getting married, girls!!!" Sophia, Aliyah's maid of honour screamed enthusiastically at the female friend group.
"Marriage you say?" Nalia's voice was low at this moment, a look of distaste on her face. "Yes. Why the coldness in your voice?" The bride-to-be questioned her friend's reaction. "You want to submit your whole self, your achievements inclusive to some random beast?" Nalia's voice was even colder. 
"A random beast? I don't know who you think you are but why would you call a man you've met on multiple occasions a random beast?" Aliyah's voice was rising slowly. "Men are beasts and I wouldn't watch you sacrifice everything you've gained to one. Marriage is for weaklings and I can't associate myself with a weakling. If you still cherish my friendship, call me back when you have decided to break things off with that beast" Nalia's statement shook the whole room. She didn't look back to the chaos her words had caused as she walked out with power. Power?

"Women supporting women!!!" Daniella gushed at the Instagram post that came up on her feed. "Oh my gosh! Doja has to the best woman in the world! See the way she's smiling with Cardi after the world pitched them against each other. Friendship goalssss and that's on periodtttt" she was too enthusiastic for a person who had no plans to support her best friend's up coming wig business. "You know I don't buy from small businesses" she said unapologetically to Mariam. "But guy I be your pesin. I'm your best friend of 5 years, what's up with this attitude of yours? It's not like I'm actually begging you to buy from me, just assist me with publicity or is that too hard for you?" Mariam was obviously lost at sea. "I'm an influencer, the media mustn't catch me rocking a small brand not to talk of advertising it" Daniella was unblinking; a true case of a woman supporting another🧐.

"What is happening here?" Brianna's voice was definitely over the top. Stephen was half naked in bed with another girl. "Babe, I swear she seduced me. I can never cheat on you of my own volition." He sounded like a broken toy. She didn't even mind his rambling, her eyes were fixed on the other woman; yes, the other woman. "Who are you? You don't even have shame. I caught you in bed with my man and you're so comfortable" she was livid at this point. "Your man didn't tell me he had a woman" the other lady said in her own defence. "Liar" Brianna screamed as she pounced on the other woman; yes the other woman is definitely at fault not her two timing boyfriend who can't obviously keep it in his pants. Thumbs up for the queen who had stated among her friend group a few days ago; "If you catch your man cheating on you, take it out on him not the innocent girl that was obviously deceived. That's the essence of feminism; be sure to hear her own side of the story." Breaking news; I think Brianna's deaf; she isn't listening to the other woman's side of the story. 

Well, I'm not painting the Female gender black, there are still some queens out there who command respect and power in the best way. But some other queens just want to be extremely foolish and stupid. Cheers to them 🍻 👏. 

"I don't wear common clothes. Once I see someone with my exact design of clothes, I completely detest the clothes." The bend-down select queen echoes my thoughts exactly. How on earth does she know what I'm thinking? 

"You don't have any fashion sense at all. How do you want to survive in the world?" My thoughts exactly again and it's coming from a queen of pattern mismatching. Thumbs up mamas 👍. Wear plain clothes and save yourself, no you don't want to hear.

A parallel universe built on the wrong definition of Feminism and Wokeness. 
A parallel universe where unhealthy competition is the path to survival. 
A parallel universe where women see themselves as their greatest anti-fans.
I'm guilty and so are we all. 😶😶

Feminism means equality for the female gender not some stupid notion someone has out there that other women are her rivals and she must fight to the death.


'I discovered my castle stands upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand'


Comments

  1. Omo, true talk. This feminism thing eh. God will help us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen oooo.
      The misconceptions are already inside society.
      Thank you for reading as always😊😍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts