A RANT FOR BIMIBI

For every action taken against a family member; not necessarily by blood to hurt their feelings or provoke them knowingly or unknowingly, dem suppose knock your head. Yes, I talk am like that, come beat me for my papa house.

I am Abímibíọlá, some say it's Abímbólá but that's cap, big cap! My mom had once told me "You were born at the time we desperately needed a breakthrough, you came with the breakthrough". The month I was born was the month my father's multi-million transaction hit the spot in his bank account; talk about some mad money. 

That's beside the point, the point is I am hurt.

Yes, let's establish that fact now. And why is that? A friendly friend would ask me. It's because not so distant relatives just derive joy in making your life miserable. Let's say an uncle, not by blood but by marriage. He got married to your aunt and you both are stuck being family members but he wouldn't let you breathe, would he? Not in my own family! No space for air.

 Your mother’s friend is not left out too, “Bímibíọlá, what are you wearing in that picture? You want to join the world and start wearing torn clothes? But your mother is a deaconess in the church” Aunty, why the sudden concern in my matter when your daughter is carrying her second pregnancy for one yahoo boy in our street, aráàlú, kí la gbé, kí le jù?

Some random church friends that have the highest peak of self righteousness, they are not excluded ooo. “Sister Bimbo” for the umpteenth time it is Bímibíọlá not Bimbo, over do will kill some people oooo. “Sister Bimbo, you didn’t come for 12 hours in the Holy Ghost program. What happened?” “I had an exam the next day that’s why” my voice was surprisingly calm that day. “You missed a powerful program because of an exam? That’s no excuse ma!” Wait, stop, reverse and rewind , Ẹ ní pé? The Bible clearly stated that Caesar should be given what is his and God should be given what is His as the supreme king. “Sister, please be wary of backsliding” Says the person that was just reinstated a week ago from her 3 months suspension for having sex with a brother in the church the second time! Ẹ kó òshì kúrò jọ! Remove the log in your eyes before removing the speck in another man’s eyes and don’t give me crap! I am a confident child of God who doesn’t believe in righteousness for only myself, Christ said we must work while it’s day for night comes when man can no longer work and someone is out here giving me disdainful looks because I missed a program in the school fellowship for an exam I had, Haba! Ẹ bẹ̀rù Ọlọ́run ooo.

Let’s not even talk about the course mates that make you feel like trash when you haven’t even done anything offensive to them, Kai! “Bímibíọlá, do you understand what Prof taught us today? I mean the structures” “I’m really sorry, I’m still trying to grasp it but you can ask Stormie to explain to you.” The next thing I hear is Bímibíọlá is too proud, she knows it but wants to hoard her knowledge. Please help me! Help me! E dey carry my matter where I know no! Abeg, I need explanation about what I said that branded me a proud person. Make everybody respect themselves and trash those stupid thoughts.

This isn’t the end but let me rest here before they say my own is too much.

Please, boys that like to slide into somebody’s DM without sliding in with their sanity and home training, if you mistakenly slide into my DM or life with your trashy attitude of always asking for nude photographs before I even see you, I swear I go deck you! Hard-core decking because why do you want those kind of pictures from me, I sabi you before? Even if I want to make that kind of mistake and ruin my enemy’s life, I will do it with pesin wey don give me ring and our wedding date don set not one yahoo boy that doesn’t know how to dress well.

Please let God warn us and let us warn ourselves.

Tenks and Peace out.

Abímibíọlá


Comments

  1. I'm rolling,I totally enjoyed reading this. Please they should free Abímibíọlá abeg 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Àbí ooo.
      She no like wahala 😂😂.
      Thank you reading 🥰

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts