IT'S MY SPACE, YAY!!!

 Hiiiiiiii 

I guess you're wondering who this is and why she's here. Oops! I guess I kind of stumbled on my own self; funny right. 

I'm Adétọ́lá; a yoruba name meaning "The crown equals wealth" yeah, yeah that's my name. I was born in Nigeria; nice country I wouldn't lie but trashy government 😩😪, it sucks most times. I'm on my way to bagging a B.Sc in Biochemistry 😂, I laugh at myself for choosing to struggle a lot😪 but it's fine and I'm almost done.

I do a little bit of story writing in my free time which is basically everytime😂😂, that's a lie though. And I'm totally in this to tell my stories to the world. Join this lil baby on her voyage into different fictional worlds, I hope to ride till the wheels fall off.

Welcome to the Deepsea Writer's space🤩

Check out my Instagram accounts;

Main: @adeoluwatoola

Writing page: @deepsea_writes

I love to grow with y'all on this journey of mine and ours.

                                                                           Love always,

                                                                                  Adétọ́lá.





Comments

  1. Very wonderful work Adétólá.
    Looking forward to more amazing stuff.
    P.Q. What state are you from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      I do appreciate you.
      And I am from Ekiti State

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts